Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh, Fiddle Dee Dee!

It's yet another day to be "Gone with the Wind." My friend Scarlett said it best.
"I can't think about it right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about it tomorrow."
Of course, she was referring to the fact that she had just been jilted by the ever-dashing Rhett. I, of course, am referring to the ever-annoying Idaho wind. I have a feeling that, again, quoting Scarlett, until this wind goes away,
"My life is over. Nothing will ever happen to me again."
But then, on the other hand, Mr. Butler shares his views on Scarlett when he declares, "Oh, how fickle is a woman."
Perhaps I will excercise a little bit of Scarlett today and become fickle. No cleaning for me. No carpooling. Instead, I think I will cut down some curtains and make a dress. It is, afterall, a woman's perogative to change her mind.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes. And....tomorrow is another day. Also known as "Scarletting" or "to Scarlett"(i.e. putting it off until tomorrow). Or so my mother says. =)

    ReplyDelete