Friday, October 21, 2011

Change the World

A few days ago Eli turned 10. 10 is a magic number. 10 was the number of years we waited for Eli's arrival. 10 is the number of pounds he weighed when he was born. 10 is the number of minutes after 9 a.m. that he was born. So in honor of 10 fun-filled, laughter-infused, and dream-come-true years, here's a musical tribute just for Eli. He is the star I pulled from the sky. He is the sunlight in my universe. He is the king, not just for a day, but everyday. And the love I have for him inside is everything it seems, for he has indeed, changed. my. world.Happy post-birthday Mr. E. Here's a wish for 10 more world changing years. And then 10 more. And 10 more. Until someday you will rule in a kingdom you have made. Because I have no doubt that you will. Change. The. World.

1 comment:

  1. He already did change the world. Ours. Remember how we used to plan his life as a zookeeper/professional baseball player/heart surgeon? I don't know now if any of those careers could contain him.

    ReplyDelete