1. "Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm. As you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.
2.Try to do better. See a little farther. Stretch yourself.
3. You can always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are by the earrings he gives you.
4.You may not always be offered work, but you'll always have your family.
5.For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, always walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
6. Opportunities don't often come along. So when they do, you have to grab them.
7. Let's face it. A nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot, for a lot of people. It does for me.8.Paris is always a good idea.
9. Makeup can only make you look pretty on the outside, but it doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the makeup.
10. People, even more than things, need to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Never throw anyone out.
11. You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than by what others say about him.
12. Happiest girls are the prettiest girls.
13. Laughter is the best calorie burner.
14. Believe in pink.
15. Believe in kissing. Kissing a lot.
16. Men who shower in suits and shave in chin clefts are the sexiest of men.
17. Why change? Everyone has their own style. When you have found it you should stick to it.
18. Believe in manicures and overdressing and primping at leisure and wearing lipstick.
19.My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless black dress.
20. The most important thing is to enjoy your life--be happy--it's all that matters.
***And here's an extra one, just for luck.
21. Never say 'arse.' Maybe 'bloomin' 'arse!' but never just 'arse!



Umm, I laaaahved this. Love, love, loved. Also, props on your music selection. I'm all about Clapton & Billy Joel. I love all of this.
ReplyDeleteI like number six. It reminds me of a fortune cookie: "Opportunity is knocking on your door; answer it tomorrow." Also, number 16. I want one of those kind of men. But I don't think eating makeup is a good idea. We might have to call poison control. Good thing we're not ugly on the inside.
ReplyDeleteI love this. Can you tell me how you make it so pretty? and colory? and music? I don't know how.
ReplyDeleteSister V, aka "Meet Virginia" I'll be glad to coach you through adding beauty and color and music any day. Next time my Witty girl is home perhaps we can call you and walk you through the process. BTW. Your blog isn't too shabby. Words often look pretty and colory and sound better than music.
ReplyDeleteThank you! That would be so awesome, I would love that =) I love blogging but I was sad when I thought I lost the ability to make it colorful.
ReplyDelete