Monday, July 11, 2011

Down by the Lazy River

While Phillip is away, Eli and I play. And play we did. Snoasis, Kiwi Loco, Pizza Pie Cafe, late night movie parties with friends, sleeping in and staying up late. And a trip to the newly opened Rexburg Rapids! A brief review follows.
  • The line to get in was For-Ev-Er. The Disneyland line of water parks.
  • NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED. We had to leave our coolers in a holding room. I guess all the people around us making s'mores and roasting turkeys were better at smuggling in treats than we were.
  • Not enough inner tubes on the lazy river.
  • Too many spraying apparatus' on the lazy river. I was blinded by the water and couldn't see for the rest of the day.
  • Not enough lounge chairs
  • 1300 other people enjoying the same facility at the same time we were there. Can you say 'crowded?'
  • The little kids play area rocked. If I was under the age of 6, this would be my dream water park.
Take it for what it's worth, but for what it's worth, we are still loyal fans of Ross Park. Always have been. Always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment