Carmelita Jeter. She runs with joy. Her sheer excitement and love of the sport drive her across that finish line ahead of her competitors. And yes, she too, is
STUNNING. To the fourth power. No need for her to stop by the competitor's beauty station. She makes stunning and running look effortless.
Allison Felix. Also a beauty. Also fast. Also a winner. With all the time they spend training I have to wonder when they have time to visit the hair stylist or get their nails done, but they do. And they do it
well. The Tubes put it best with this lyrical tribute. "She's everything you dream about. But don't fall in love. She's a beauty. One in a million girl. She's a beauty. Why would I lie?" Good question. Why would I lie?
They are beauties. They are three in a million girls. They are
TEAM USA.






No comments:
Post a Comment