Royal Watching. It involves all of us watching the Royal Family watch the Olympics. And because they are on their Royal Home Turf, it makes the Great Britain victories even sweeter than scones with clotted cream.
Isn't Harry the cutest Ginger ever?
Kate and Will and Harry, cheering for the best of the best. They seem so, well, normal. Who would even guess that when they leave the games they probably stop by Buckingham Palace to visit the Queen. Someday I want to play a game of Cricket with them. Or perhaps stop by the local pub for some fish and chips. I'd even settle for shopping with Kate. Or sitting by them at the Olympics. If I was in this crowd you can bet I'd be leading everyone in a sing-a-long. "everybody's hands go UP!"
And here's a little musical shout out for the lovely Miss Middleton.
"One, two princes here before you, two princes who adore you..."
Ah, the life she leads. Lovely. Simply Loverly.
Aren't they dreamy?
Prince. Lady Kate. The Olympics.
It's a Fairytale come true.






Yes. Harry is the cutest ginger of all time.
ReplyDelete