Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Who Am I?
Remember my son and his alter-ego, the infamous "Jason Duncan?" Well, I actually met the real Jason Duncan and now the story is out. Out in the open. I was selling tickets at work Saturday night when a man handed me his credit card to pay for his purchase. When I read the name I starting laughing. Out loud. After sharing my story with him, he, too, was overcome with hysterical laughter. As were all the people in line behind him. Once again, Eli gets the last laugh. And I get ammunition to tease him. When I told him that the 'real' Jason Duncan wanted to press charges for identity theft, Eli looked a little worried. But only for a little bit. He grinned his famous grin of sarcasm and said, "Well, if I EVER do that again, I'll be a little more creative picking my pseudonym." Yep. That's my boy. Always thinking ahead. Always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow...I wish I could think that fast. He sounds so fun.
ReplyDeleteHe must be handsome, too. What a burden to have all the girls love you.
What a con artist! Where does he get all his scheming skills?
ReplyDelete