..and then I don't feel so bad. For your reading perusal, here is a list of my 'guilty pleasures.'

- Fortune cookies. The sayings. Not the cookies.
- Bubble baths and a good book. Simultaneously.
- Elvis movies.
- The Backstreet Boys.
- Heath Ledger singing on the stadium stairs in "10 Things I Hate About You."
- Heath Ledger dancing to "Golden Years" in A Knight's Tale.
- Naps. Any time. Any where. Any place.
- Conversation hearts. Reading them, not eating them.
- Fancy drinks with paper umbrellas.

- Chocolate covered cinnamon bears.
- Coconut and Cream Shaved Ice. With extra. cream.
- Exotic Coconut lotion from Bath and Body Works. It smells like the sno-cone tastes.
- Pageant shows about Toddlers. In. Tiaras.
- Dove Chocolate Hearts. Milk or dark. Especially the ones with sayings.

- Beverly Hills 90210.
- Gilmore Girls.
- Broadway Musicals.
- Spider Solitaire.
- Window shopping.
- Red. Velvet. Cupcakes. To. Die. For.
- Coconut. Lime. Cupcakes. Also. To. Die. For.
- Singing along with Will Smith to "Getting Jiggy Wit' It"
- Using the words "getting jiggy wit' it" in a sentence.
- Using the word 'vortex' in a sentence. i.e. My guilty pleasures are a vortex of satisfaction.
- And of course, front porch sitting.
You've inspi(red) me. I'm going to create one of my own.
ReplyDeleteI'm proud to say that I knew most of these things about you :)
ReplyDeleteone of my favorite things: joy.
ReplyDelete