Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quit Playin' Games with My Heart...

Valentine's Day. The holiday of love. And hearts. And silly love songs. About hearts.
  • I Left My Heart in San Francisco
  • Total Eclipse of the Heart
  • Don't Go Breakin' My Heart
  • Tearin' Up My Heart
  • Heart and Soul
  • My Heart Will Go On
  • Owner of a Lonely Heart
  • Heartbreaker
  • I'll Never Break Your Heart
  • Shape of My Heart
  • Listen to Your Heart
  • A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes
  • Dreaming with A Broken Heart
  • My Paper Heart
  • Broken Hearts Parade
  • Straight from the Heart
  • Hold My Hand, Hold My Heart
  • How Can You Mend a Broken Heart
  • Breakeven (I know. It doesn't have 'heart' in the title, but it has a powerful lyric in the chorus.) 'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even.'

No comments:

Post a Comment